Terms & Conditions
Applicability of the following terms and conditions
By accessing the website of Ride Minnesota™ owned by Ride Brand™, you declare that you have understood the following terms and conditions and that you agree with them. If you do not agree with them, please do not access our offerings.
Copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights
The whole content of the Ride Brand™ is subject to copyrights. All copyrights on the content of the Ride Brand™ remain the property of Ride Brand™. Any reproduction, transfer, alteration or utilization of the website and of the logo of Ride Brand™ for a public and/or commercial purpose without prior written consent of Ride Brand™ is prohibited.
No statement is made of rights with respect to other trademarks, service marks or trade names whether registered or not, which may attach to certain words or signs used herein. The absence of such statement, however, in no way implies that there is no legal protection of these marks, trade names, words or signs.
Note that any product, process or technology described in these documents may be the subject to other Intellectual Property Rights reserved by Ride Brand™ or a third party. No right to use any of the above mentioned Intellectual Property Rights of Ride Brand™, whether registered or not, is granted hereunder in any way whatsoever.
Information on the website
Ride Brand™ is as diligent as possible in compiling and updating the information on its website. However, Ride Brand™ does not guarantee the correctness and completeness of the information provided on its website. Equally, Ride Brand™ does not guarantee that this information is up to date. For questions concerning our products, their specifications and their utilization please refer to the instruction manual and/or a qualified expert of Ride Brand™.
By using a link to a third party’s website you leave the website of Ride Brand™. Ride Brand™ has not verified the websites of third parties linked to the website of Ride Brand™ and does not assume any responsibility for their content – particularly not for any offers, information and opinions contained therein.
Reservation concerning changes
All information, representations, links or other messages may be changed by Ride Brand™ at any time without prior notice or explanation to the user. In particular, Ride Brand™ is not obliged to remove any outdated information from its website or to expressly mark it as being outdated.
Concerning Your Privacy
Ride Brand™ excludes any and all liability for direct or indirect damages of any kind in connection with the access or the utilization of its website or single elements of it and the information provided by its website insofar as and to the extent that such exclusion is not prohibited by law. Liability claims regarding damage caused by an interruption of a part of or all functionalities of the website of Ride Brand™ are excluded as well and to the same extent.Furthermore, Ride Brand™ does not assume any liability and does not guarantee that the functions on its website are free of errors, that errors are corrected or that the site or the respective server is free of viruses or any other detrimental elements.The information on this web site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property rights.Specifications concerning products and applications
Ride Brand™ on its website provides various technical specifications concerning the products of Ride Brand™ and applications related to those products. These specifications do not form part of an instruction manual for products of Ride Brand™. They do not constitute recommendations or guidance for decisions concerning the purchase of technical products. The information on the website provided by Ride Brand™ only serves general information purposes, it may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to the user. Therefore, technical specifications concerning products of Ride Brand™ and information about applications related to those products offered on the website may differ from realities. Binding specifications and information are only those in the instruction manual of the product purchased by the client. In these matters – particularly but not exclusively concerning the question whether a product of Ride Brand™ fulfils the needs of the customer, the required technical specifications and applications – you should obtain advice from a qualified expert of Ride Brand™ or one of our official distributors. All specifications are subject to change without notice. The content of any purchase contract (i.e. technical data, price and applications of the products of Ride Brand™) concerning the purchase of products of Ride Brand™ is constituted only by the purchase agreement as such and integral parts thereof (Specifications on the website never form part of a contract).
Governing Law/Binding Arbitration
This Release shall be deemed to be entered into in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota applicable to agreements executed and fully carried out within Minnesota. The parties agree that any and all disputes or controversies arising under or relating to this Release shall be resolved by binding confidential arbitration in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
I expressly understand that Producers are under no obligation to select me for participation in the Program or to select me for advancement to any level of consideration for participation in the Program. In the event that Producers do further consider me for participation in the Program, I understand that I will be required to sign all of Producers standard application and agreements in connection with such consideration.
This agreement expresses the entire understanding between me and the Producers and replaces any and all former and contemporaneous agreements, understandings or representations between me and the Producers. Any laws that require or suggest that the interpretation of a document or agreement, or the resolution of any ambiguities contained therein, should be resolved against the drafter of the document or agreement, are hereby waived. No modification, alteration or amendment of this agreement will be valid or binding unless in writing and signed by both me and the Producers. No waiver by the Producers of any term or condition of this agreement will be construed as a waiver by the Producers of any other term or condition; nor will any waiver by the Producers of any default under this agreement be construed as a waiver by the Producers of any other default. The Producers may freely assign, in whole or in part, any of their rights or obligations under this agreement. I may not assign my rights and obligations under this agreement.
SWEEPSTAKES & CONTESTS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Ride Brand™ (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Ride Brand™, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about the start date and ending date. All online entries must be received by the end date at 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. All data collected is owned by Ride Brand™. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ride Brand™. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Ride Brand™.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive specified prizes. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Ride Brand™ to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Ride Brand™ shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Ride Brand™, anyone acting on behalf of Ride Brand™, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Ride Brand™ reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Ride Brand™ may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ride Brand™. Ride Brand™ reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Ride Brand™ has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Ride Brand™ reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Ride Brand™. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Ride Brand™ and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND MN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MN having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, please fill out our contact form. Requests must be received no later than 30 days after end date.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Ride Brand™.